Friday, July 30, 2010
I haven't been driving my electric Geo that much because it gets really hot in Oklahoma during the summer, and putting A/C back in is a challenge. I do need to drive it occasionally to keep the batteries exercised. To that end, I drove it about 3 miles a couple days ago. What is interesting to me is that the only new battery in the pack took a VERY long time to charge. I find this very odd. The other batteries took a few hours, but the new one took over 12. Also, I decided to treat one of the batteries in my pack with the ECO2 battery reviving product I received from Korea. I treated the battery that showed the lowest voltage after the 3 mile drive: it showed 12.11 volts (the other ranged in voltage from 12.22v to 12.73v after the drive). I also connected the electronic battery desulfator to it.